Nightmare III: Anne de Chantraine
Found yourself obsessed with Nightmare and itching for more? The hubbling, bubbling third game in this spooktacular franchise is on at Girls School for a limited time.
Remember Nightmare, the board game that put the thrills and chills into your childhood? Amp up the nostalgia with Girls School's presentation of the third video board game in the series, Nightmare III.
After releasing the first
Nightmare boardgame, the game creators created more games focusing on
different characters. Nightmare III is hosted by the Witch, Anne de
The Girls School team have created a spooky experience in one of the most haunted classrooms for the ultimate recreation of this frighteningly fun game experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Nightmare III is a board game that plays 3-6 people. Some people might remember this game as Atmosfear. Nightmare II follows the same premise, but with a different on-screen host.
If you’re unfamiliar with VHS board games, let’s break it down for you.
Your group will play the board game, whilst a video tape plays continuously through the game. Players will receive directions from Anne de Chantraine, your game host, on screen.
This is a private experience, so you will not be sharing the room or the board with anyone else.
The Girls School team have created an “atmosfearic” environment, taking this experience up a notch!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1. Get a group of up to 6 people together and book tickets!
2. After booking you’ll receive an order confirmation. Check out your order confirmation for venue open and event start times.
3. Arrive at Girls School at least 10 minutes before your session start time.
4. Check in at the Girls School Box Office and our team will lead you through to your Nightmare experience.
5. You’ll be provided with game instructions upon your arrival so you can be prepared for game play.
6. Make the most out of your stay by grabbing a bite to eat and some drinks before your session. Gourmet toasties and warming soup will be available for purchase at Melts from 5.15pm – 8.15pm most evenings and the Bar and Candy Bar will be open for snack and drink service from doors open.
7. Enjoy the game and beware of Anne de Chantraine!
if I don’t have 5 friends?
You don’t have to have a group of 6 people to play, the minimum is 3 people per game. The ticket price is fixed, regardless of the number of people in your group.
I play with more than 6 people?
No. The game is made for a maximum of 6.
Can I eat and drink while playing the game?
You are welcome to bring in drinks purchased from our bar, but no food. We just ask that you respect the game.
I need to have played Nightmare I and Nightmare II before I play
Not at all! The game stands on its own, but both are fun and worth trying.
Is this game kid friendly?
Yes! There is no explicit content in this game, however it is quite scary. The board game recommends ages 12+. Girls School is a licensed venue and minors must be accompanied by responsible adults at all times. Refer to our faqs for more info on our minor policy.
How long does the game go for?
The game is limited to 60 minutes. You will be allowed up to 20 minutes preparation time before starting the game.
Do I need to bring anything?
Nope, just yourself!
Is this wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this experience is accessible by wheelchair. Please visit our Accessibility page here for more info.
Are there any special effects?
Yes, there will be smoke and flashing light effects during play.